Chefs for Kids is looking for new friends to help our children. There are many ways you can help:
1. Pledge cash or “per product” rebates for quality goods used in the Las Vegas market. Your company logo and a list of items that are eligible for the rebate will be listed on the CFK website. This tax-deductible donation would then be contributed to Chefs for Kids, Inc. for the continuation of this exciting program.
2. Support the Chefs for Kids 5K Run/1 Mile Fun Walk. You can run or walk in the event, have your company’s logo on the race jacket, provide items for the goodie bags or raffle, or sponsor a booth.
3. Support the Annual Chefs for Kids Dinner and Auction. Purchase a table for this yearly event and have your name listed as an Honorary Dinner Committee Member. Help even more by filling your table with bidders! OR Provide a “package” for the silent or live auction or for the raffle.
4. Sponsor a breakfast. Provide product or people to prepare and serve breakfast to one of our twelve schools during the school year. Or just come out and meet the kids, help set up and serve breakfast.
5. Support our truck! For a small donation we will place your logo on the CFK truck. Each year, you have the choice to keep your company’s logo on the truck for a maintenance fee, or have it removed. All proceeds go toward the maintenance and other costs of the truck. What a great marketing tool!
6. Be a sponsor or take part in the Chefs for Kids Golf Tournament, sponsored by Brown Blankfeld Group. This year’s event is scheduled on October 21, 2012 at Painted Desert Golf Course.
7. Make a donation. We appreciate any donations you are able to make.
Please make check payable to Chefs for Kids, Inc. and send to:
Chefs for Kids
University of Nevada Cooperative Extension
8050 Paradise Road, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89123